PODCAST EPISODE № 6
So You Want to Start A Business?
by Anita Charlot
Listen to So You Want to Start A Business?:
It’s not enough just to THINK about being an Executive Woman, a CEO, Founding Director, etc.; you have to dream of what’s possible and put in the work. Being an executive woman takes a particular type of “get up,” tenacity, “stick-to-it-ness,” and sacrifice that most are just not willing, able, or equipped to make.If you’ve ever wanted to be in business for yourself and wanted to know the truth behind the “struggle” when you are left alone to figure everything out, be sure to join me on this week’s podcast. Secrets will be revealed, and “insta-famous” and “instant success” dreams will be shattered!
Have you taken my free video training, “Can He Handle Your Grind?” Girl, what are you waiting for? It is not just for single women; it’s also for women already in a relationship or married. Click here to access the training. Once inside, you will understand why you can’t seem to attract the right one, how you woke up one day and realized you married the wrong one and what you can do about it.
What You Learn:
- The true reality of starting your own business
- Why it’s important to make sure the person who’s working with your life is qualified to do so
- How to make tough decisions for the family and the business
- That you are not alone in the hustle of balancing business and personal life!
Featured on the Show:
- Take the free video training Can He Handle Your Grind? and learn more about your relationship habits than you thought possible in an hour!
- The 5 Phases of Dating ~ The Grown-Ass Woman’s Guide to Attracting and Maintaining Authentic Relationships
- Learn more about how you can work directly with Anita
- Love the show? Leave a review of the show in Apple Podcasts (click the link to find out how).
- Follow me on Instagram!
- Find me on Facebook!