PODCAST EPISODE № 3
You Can Do It All, But Why?
by Anita Charlot
Listen to You Can Do It All, But Why?:
Hey there, my fellow executive women. Where are you right now as you listen to this episode? Are you sitting still with your beverage of choice? Or are you multi-tasking, listening while you are juggling several tasks, meetings, the kids, your parents, laundry, grocery shopping, etc.?
Or perhaps you have a great team that you can depend on, but you’re so used to doing things “your way” or avoiding the frustration of “having to do it over again,” you decide to do it yourself.
Listen, I know you can do it all and that you are capable of juggling multiple tasks, but why should you? It’s been a very, very busy week. When I look at the personal and professional assignments completed this week, I get tired just by reading them. I used to try and do everything myself; my way, getting it right the first time and in my timeframe. If my name was attached to it, it had to be just right. Well, ok, I still struggle a bit with this one, but trust me, I’m a lot better than I used to be. So why is this such a struggle for women? Especially Black women and women in leadership positions? I’ll tell you why.
Join me on the podcast this week to hear about how long it took me to realize that I couldn’t do it by myself and the trials and tribulations I have gone through along the way. I CAN do it all, but why? See you inside the episode.
Have you taken my free video training, “Can He Handle Your Grind?” Girl, what are you waiting for? It is not just for single women; it’s also for women already in a relationship or married. Click here to access the training. Once inside, you will understand why you can’t seem to attract the right one, how you woke up one day and realized you married the wrong one and what you can do about it.
What You Learn:
- Why it’s important to slow down and let go to avoid crashing
- To curb your inner critic and fear of others judgment
- To prioritize the important things, especially yourself and your health
- How and why you should self reflect and see where your time is going vs. where you want it to go
Featured on the Show:
- Take the free video training Can He Handle Your Grind? and learn more about your relationship habits than you thought possible in an hour!
- How to Date Successfully as a Professional Woman, 10 Tip Download Signature Course
- Learn more about how you can work directly with Anita
- Love the show? Leave a review of the show in Apple Podcasts (click the link to find out how).
- Follow me on Instagram!
- Find me on Facebook!