PODCAST EPISODE № 9
Why Taking Care of Your Mental Health is So Important as a High-Achieving Woman
by Anita Charlot
Listen to Why Taking Care of Your Mental Health is So Important as a High-Achieving Woman:
Welcome back, beautiful! If you did your “Relationship Energy Wheel” homework from the last episode, you have a good idea of where your time is going and why you are often so exhausted.
When I would do this exercise live with a room full of women at a conference or a retreat, it was always so amazing to see the look of surprise on their faces when they learned just how much of themselves they were giving away to others.
Have you grabbed your free download with 10 Tips on How to Date Successfully As A Professional Woman? It’s not just for single women, you know. It’s also for women already in a relationship or married. So click here to get your copy and learn how to begin to open up your life (and your calendar) to make room for the love life you’ve always wanted.
What You Learn:
- That putting off self-care does more harm than good
- The many physical, emotional, and psychological side effects of not making time for yourself
- Your truth about what’s holding you back, both personally and professionally
- How to become fully aware of what your TRUE needs are and how to get them filled
Featured on the Show:
- Follow this link to my free relationship energy wheel course and worksheet, and reclaim your time and energy today
- Learn more about how you can work directly with Anita
- Love the show? Leave a review of the show in Apple Podcasts (click the link to find out how).
- Follow me on Instagram!
- Find me on Facebook!