PODCAST EPISODE № 1
Why Choose An Executive Relationship Coach for Women
by Anita Charlot
Listen to Why Choose An Executive Relationship Coach for Women:
I was once asked the question of “Why should women come to you for both Executive and Relationship Coaching vs. going to two separate coaches?” Great question and one that I will answer for you today here in this episode.
While there are good reasons to go to one or the other, there are benefits to working with a coach that has the combined skill. No different than going to a therapist specializing in several areas to help you manage your emotions through different lenses.
If you are like most executive women, hiring a coach or consultant is not a new concept. How many times have you hired an outside firm to help with team-building exercises; diversity, equity, and inclusion initiatives; agile project management; taking your organization to the cloud, etc.? When they arrive, you expect them to understand the different systems you are currently using at your company and how they all work together to bring about the environment you want, right? In this episode, I will show you how working with an executive relationship coach is no different.
Join me on the podcast this week to learn all about my background. Listen in as I share my transformational journey with you over the past 20+ years and how blending my executive, military, domestic abuse survivor, and metaphysical experience sets me apart from the other coaches. I’m sharing a few personal stories of my own and a few client success stories to help you see how my various skills work together. It’s time you worked with a coach that understands you and has walked in your shoes before, whether they are stilettos or hiking boots.
Have you taken my free video training, “Can He Handle Your Grind?” Girl, what are you waiting for? It is not just for single women; it’s also for women already in a relationship or married. Click here to access the training. Once inside, you will understand why you can’t seem to attract the right one, how you woke up one day and realized you married the wrong one and what you can do about it.
What You Learn:
- Why making your future self proud in everything you do is so important.
- Some tips for developing a stronger relationship with your future self.
- Where I see too many women wrongly thinking of their future self as a stranger.
- How I’ve developed a strong relationship with my future self, and how you can do the same for your future self.
Featured on the Show:
- Take the free video training Can He Handle Your Grind? and learn more about your relationship habits than you thought possible in an hour!
- 5 Ways To Spiritually and Emotionally Disconnect From Your Ex Signature Course
- Learn more about how you can work directly with Anita
- Love the show? Leave a review of the show in Apple Podcasts (click the link to find out how).
- Follow me on Instagram!
- Find me on Facebook!