PODCAST EPISODE № 26
What Happens When Women Support Other Women
by Anita Charlot
Listen to What Happens When Women Support Other Women:
Have you ever found yourself wanting something that you thought didn’t exist only to find something very close, but not exactly what you were looking for? What did you do?
Well, that’s exactly how I felt when it came to the mastermind groups or cohorts I’ve been a part of over the past 10 to 15 years. I wanted to be a part of a network of professional women that were vulnerable enough to share their fears, insecurities, dreams, challenges, and the like, then support each other through it. I needed a sisterhood of support, free from judgment, competition, and focused on true camaraderie and collaboration, helping each other strive to be our best, sharing our tips, tools and tricks of our trades, to realize our goals together.
What I wanted didn’t exist in the way I envisioned it, so I created it.
Join me in this episode as I share exactly what makes this mastermind different than the rest, and why you should join.
What You Learn:
- What happens when women actually help and support other women
- More about the Happy Executive Woman Mastermind Program™ and how it could be right for you
- How you can get early involvement with the Happy Executive Woman Mastermind Program™
- The value of having a sisterhood with similar goals and mindsets lifting you up!
Featured on the Show:
- Click here to get on the waitlist for the Happy Executive Woman Mastermind Program™
- Follow this link to download your FREE End-of-Year Planning Template
- Learn more about how you can work directly with Anita
- Love the show? Leave a review of the show in Apple Podcasts (click the link to find out how).
- Follow me on Instagram!
- Find me on Facebook!