PODCAST EPISODE № 44
Finding (Then Using) Your Voice in the Corporate Arena
by Anita Charlot
Listen to Finding (Then Using) Your Voice in the Corporate Arena:
There was a time when I would choke up during meetings or conversations. It’s always happened when I wanted to express myself naturally but didn’t want to be labeled as the angry or aggressive Black woman when I prefer to be more direct.
Has this happened to you?
You know exactly what you want to say in your own way, but you hesitate and frantically search your mind for the more soft or corporately acceptable words to get your point across, only to sound like a babbling fool. It used to happen quite often.
Now that I have found my authentic voice and have become comfortable using it, I want to share why I think you must do the same.
Grab a pen and a piece of paper or head on over to download the show notes so that you can refer back to this lesson and self-acceptance later.
Let’s get started.
Have you grabbed your free download with 10 Tips on How to Date Successfully As A Professional Woman? It’s not just for single women, you know. It’s also for women already in a relationship or married. So click here to get your copy and learn how to begin to open up your life (and your calendar) to make room for the love life you’ve always wanted.
What You Learn:
- How you can begin to use your voice and speak up at work!
- That shying away from sharing your thoughts and opinions wastes time and resources
- All about the Agile Project Management Methodology and how it could work for you!
- How my experience as a military sergeant and single mom of two helped me streamline the way I run my business
Featured on the Show:
- How to Date Successfully as a Professional Woman, 10 Tip Download Signature Course
- Learn more about how you can work directly with Anita
- Love the show? Leave a review of the show in Apple Podcasts (click the link to find out how).
- Follow me on Instagram!
- Find me on Facebook!