PODCAST EPISODE № 74
The Road from Performative to Transformative Requires Putting In the Work
by Anita Charlot
Listen to The Road from Performative to Transformative Requires Putting In the Work:
Just when you think you have been pushed to your limits, you’re pushed even further. That’s what 2022 has been like for most of my clients. This year has been challenging in every area of their lives.
If you are anything like me or my clients and are on a path of true personal development, consider this a blessing.
Would you purposely ask for all you endured this year if you were given fair warning ahead of time? Most would not. Growth is not easy, but once you’ve committed to the path and have done the work, it’s well worth the effort.
Life happens. And when it does, it doesn’t allow you to choose when you would like to “schedule” challenges.
Something transformative happens when you face a truth you’ve been running from or had locked away deep inside the recesses of your mind. The more you peel back the “layers of the onion” of your life’s experiences, the more experiences rise to the surface to be cleared.
I am not always excited when this happens to me, nor do I immediately recognize the lessons when they show up, but as I make time to do the work, the lessons and, eventually, life-long transformation takes shape.
This is how you go from just performing the actions to transforming into the person you truly want to be. If you are serious about growth, this is the work that needs to be done, especially if you are (or desire to be) a powerful woman of color; you will only move forward by doing the work required in business or love.
So take my hand and join me inside the episode as I take you on tour through this year’s challenges, triumphs, lessons learned, and how they have impacted my work and my transformation.
If it worked for me, it will work for you too.
See you on the inside…
What You Learn:
- What is shifting for me in 2023 and what I’m taking with me into the new year
- How to stop letting your past dictate your present
- The importance of doing the hard work and getting that support so you can transform in the upcoming year
- How to make 2023 your year!
Featured on the Show:
- Check out my newsletter titled “Did You Know” on LinkedIn that covers Leadership and Personal Development Topics for Women, teaching you how to lead confidently and consciously using practical and spiritual concepts.
- Begin your healing journey by joining the Relationship Architect Academy and find the support you need today!
- Get on the Waitlist for my upcoming community for healing and supporting my Black and Brown sisters!
- Reach out to me on our Contact Page
- Learn more about how you can work directly with me
- Love the show? Leave a review of the show in Apple Podcasts (click the link to find out how).
- Follow me on Instagram!
- Find me on Facebook!
As an Executive Coach for Women, Professional Speaker, Corporate Metaphysician™, Author of The 5 Phases of Dating – The Grown-Ass Woman’s Guide to Attracting and Maintaining Authentic Relationships, and the Creator of The Happy Executive Woman™…
Anita teaches women of color how to heal from past relationships and corporate trauma, increase their confidence and improve their leadership skills.
She is a board member of the Women Impact Network and Women In Technology, where she focuses on coordinating and creating professional development training for the members.
Anita also coaches White allies on how to ACTivate Your Privilege!™ and is hired to speak and train as The Corporate Metaphysician™ at organizations willing to begin reversing corporate America’s trauma by taking an honest look at their “unconscious DEI efforts,” all using practical and metaphysical concepts.
Recently featured in…
- ValientCEO Magazine!
- Speaker’s Magazine
For all coaching, media, or consulting inquiries, don’t hesitate to contact Anita at https://anitacharlot.com/contact.
To learn more about how to partner with Anita, go to https://anitacharlot.com/services.
To join the waiting list for the upcoming For My Black and Brown Sisters monthly membership community, go to bit.ly/formyblackandbrownsisters