PODCAST EPISODE № 41
The Frequency of Your Thoughts
by Anita Charlot
Listen to The Frequency of Your Thoughts:
If you find yourself attracting the same type of people into your life, those that use you, take advantage of you, take credit for your work, lie to you, cheat on you, or treat you in a manner that you do not appreciate…
This episode is for you!
Today, I will go into the energy or the frequency of your thought, why things like this continue to happen to you, and what you can do about it.
See you inside the episode.
Do you feel like you’re always running? Like you can’t find time for the simplest things like self-care, grooming, or even quality time with your partner? As an executive woman with purpose and on a mission, you might feel like this all of the time. Several years ago when I realized that I didn’t have enough time for self-care or a relationship, I decided to determine where all of my energy was going. I created an energy wheel and followed a process that allowed me to see exactly where I was spending my energy. Once I knew where the energy was going, I gave myself permission to determine what really needed my attention, what I could cut back on, and what I could get rid of, if not forever, at least for the time being. And that’s what I want to give you, the gift of clarity with a side of permission. Follow this link to my free relationship energy wheel course and worksheet, and stop feeling like you’re all over the place. Reclaim your time and your energy today.
What You Learn:
- How the frequency of your thoughts affects your life circumstances and surroundings
- Why holding on to past pain could damage your current state
- Ways to reframe your everyday thinking to have positive thoughts, thus bringing in positive energies
- How to change your disempowering experiences to more empowering ones
Featured on the Show:
- Follow this link to my free relationship energy wheel course and worksheet, and reclaim your time and energy today.
- Learn more about how you can work directly with Anita
- Love the show? Leave a review of the show in Apple Podcasts (click the link to find out how).
- Follow me on Instagram!
- Find me on Facebook!