PODCAST EPISODE № 72
That’s IT… I QUIT!!!
by Anita Charlot
Listen to That’s IT… I QUIT!!!:
In case you haven’t heard, I broke my ankle a couple of weeks ago. It couldn’t have happened at a better time since this is the time of year when I do my year-in-review.
You may have heard me mention this before. Every December, as I’m wrapping up the end-of-year activities, I take time to look over the year and determine what worked and what didn’t in every area of my life.
Sitting and lying here for weeks with my leg iced and propped up due to broken ankle surgery, I’ve had nothing BUT time to think about how my life has unfolded both personally and professionally.
Stay with me as I let you get “all up in my personal business” by sharing my process, what I reviewed, and what I’ve said, “That’s It… I QUIT!” to doing.
In other words, what I am no longer available for.
What You Learn:
- Behaviors I am quitting going into the new year
- Some go-to questions to help yourself say “I Quit” to disserving behaviors in 2023
- The purpose and importance of a good year-in-review in your own life
- What I’m giving my time, money, and energy to moving forward
Featured on the Show:
- Check out my newsletter titled “Did You Know” on LinkedIn that covers Leadership and Personal Development Topics for Women, teaching you how to lead confidently and consciously using practical and spiritual concepts.
- Begin your healing journey by joining the Relationship Architect Academy and find the support you need today!
- Get on the Waitlist for my upcoming community for healing and supporting my Black and Brown sisters!
- Reach out to me on our Contact Page
- Learn more about how you can work directly with me
- Love the show? Leave a review of the show in Apple Podcasts (click the link to find out how).
- Follow me on Instagram!
- Find me on Facebook!
As an Executive Coach for Women, Professional Speaker, Corporate Metaphysician™, Author of The 5 Phases of Dating – The Grown-Ass Woman’s Guide to Attracting and Maintaining Authentic Relationships, and the Creator of The Happy Executive Woman™…
Anita teaches women of color how to heal from past relationships and corporate trauma, increase their confidence and improve their leadership skills.
She is a board member of the Women Impact Network and Women In Technology, where she focuses on coordinating and creating professional development training for the members.
Anita also coaches White allies on how to ACTivate Your Privilege!™ and is hired to speak and train as The Corporate Metaphysician™ at organizations willing to begin reversing corporate America’s trauma by taking an honest look at their “unconscious DEI efforts,” all using practical and metaphysical concepts.
Recently featured in…
- ValientCEO Magazine!
- Speaker’s Magazine
For all coaching, media, or consulting inquiries, don’t hesitate to contact Anita at https://anitacharlot.com/contact.
To learn more about how to partner with Anita, go to https://anitacharlot.com/services.
To join the waiting list for the upcoming For My Black and Brown Sisters monthly membership community, go to bit.ly/formyblackandbrownsisters