PODCAST EPISODE № 68
Taking a Bath Can Be Both Healing and Stress Relieving
by Anita Charlot
Listen to Taking a Bath Can Be Both Healing and Stress Relieving:
Can it be that simple? Reducing stress by taking a bath? Does this have anything to do with leadership?
Since I was a kid, one of my favorite things to do was to take a bath. My mom would pour Mr. Bubbles into the tub when we had it or dishwashing liquid when we didn’t. It was all the same to me as a kid. As long as there were bubbles and more hot water, there was endless playtime. Barbie dolls, cups, towels, baby dolls, you name it. If it floated, it was considered a bath toy.
Fast forward to being a single mother, and bathtime became mommy’s time. It was my private oasis, my sanctuary. The only place where I could have silence for an extended amount of time. Throw on a movie and tell the boys it was ‘mommy time’ and then allow Calgon to take me away.
Well, life became increasingly more challenging for me with work, school, running a small business, being a single mom, friend, and girlfriend, and bath time became a rarity. I had completely forgotten about the joys of bathtime.
As stress continued to build, I no longer took the time to take a bath. Showers were quicker and wasted less water.
So if you want to know what taking a bath has to do with leadership, tune in to the episode.
See you inside…
What You Learn:
- How taking a bath can cleanse you in unexpected ways
- The importance of water in spiritual healing
- That bathtime can and should be a sacred space for you to realign and become a more conscious leader
- My tried and true body-affirming bath recipe to help you heal and feel your best!
Featured on the Show:
- My tried and true, client approved body-affirming bath recipe!
- Get on the Waitlist for my upcoming community for healing and supporting my Black and Brown sisters!
- Check out and follow Anita on LinkedIn
- Reach out to Anita on our Contact Page
- Learn more about how you can work directly with Anita
- Love the show? Leave a review of the show in Apple Podcasts (click the link to find out how).
- Follow me on Instagram!
- Find me on Facebook!