PODCAST EPISODE № 23
Every Successful Female Executive Has A Superhero As Her Business Partner
by Anita Charlot
Listen to Every Successful Female Executive Has A Superhero As Her Business Partner:
Every executive loves it when they can trust their assistants to handle the day to day minutiae, stay four steps ahead of them, make decisions on their behalf, can pivot on a dime while keeping their cool, and in other ways, appear to get things done as if she had superpowers and wore an invisible cape to the office every day.If you’ve ever had an executive assistant like this, then you also understand the pain of losing and having to replace them as well. If you haven’t, buckle up, I will help you by giving you three to four major areas to focus on. And if you need more, you can always reach out to me, I’d be happy to support you. It’s time to up-level your executive admin search game. See you inside the episode!
Have you taken my free video training, “Can He Handle Your Grind?” Girl, what are you waiting for? It is not just for single women; it’s also for women already in a relationship or married. Click here to access the training. Once inside, you will understand why you can’t seem to attract the right one, how you woke up one day and realized you married the wrong one and what you can do about it.
What You Learn:
- How to dig deep to figure out your strengths and weaknesses before bringing an EA into your business
- Four tips to finding the EA you really want or need
- Tips on tailoring your job description and interview to find the perfect candidate from the beginning
- How treating your EA search like a romantic relationship will land you the assistant you deserve!
Featured on the Show:
- Click to hear what Barbara Corcoran has to say about her invaluable EA, Gail Abrahamsen
- Take the free video training Can He Handle Your Grind? and learn more about your relationship habits than you thought possible in an hour!
- Learn more about how you can work directly with Anita
- Love the show? Leave a review of the show in Apple Podcasts (click the link to find out how).
- Follow me on Instagram!
- Find me on Facebook!