PODCAST EPISODE № 58
Candid Conversations with Phenomenal Executive Women: Seneca Williams
by Anita Charlot
Listen to Candid Conversations with Phenomenal Executive Women: Seneca Williams:
Hello, beautiful listeners! I am so excited to have another candid conversation with the absolutely phenomenal Seneca Williams.
Seneca Williams, LMHC is the founder of The Conquer Network, a personal development community, on a mission to help online entrepreneurs conquer “mental wealth” for their mind, body, and business.
Seneca is known as an “Entrepreneur Therapist” and coach for service-based entrepreneurs. She facilitates workshops for online entrepreneurs, ready to break through business anxiety, beat social media anxiety and beat burnout.
She believes all entrepreneurs can conquer their minds and business with the right resources and support.
See you on the inside…
What You Learn:
- Seneca’s coaching journey and the inception of her Pause program
- The distinct difference between a coach and a therapist
- The programs that Seneca offers and how they could help you with your business
- Seneca’s secret to being a Happy Executive Woman
Featured on the Show:
- Learn more about Seneca and the programs she offers on her website!
- Check out The Conquer Network and all of their upcoming events, their merchandise, and all that they offer
- Take a peek at a New Orleans funeral as we dedicate this episode to Seneca’s late grandmother
- Follow Seneca on Instagram, Facebook, and LinkedIn
- Learn more about how you can work directly with Anita
- Love the show? Leave a review of the show on Apple Podcasts (click the link to find out how).
- Follow me on Instagram!
- Find me on Facebook!