PODCAST EPISODE № 40
A Return to Episode 23: Every Successful Female Executive Has A Superhero As Her Business Partner
by Anita Charlot
Listen to A Return to Episode 23: Every Successful Female Executive Has A Superhero As Her Business Partner:
Hello, beautiful. So today is a repeat episode, I believe it was episode number 23, called Every Successful Female Executive Has a Superhero as Her Business Partner, and I thought that this was going to be a very appropriate episode to replay for you today, specifically, because I have just completed my long drawn out search for a new assistant!
It was very important to me as you’ll hear in the episode, that the assistant came with the qualities that I needed right now in my business. And so as you recall, I talked about my wonderful, wonderful assistant, Meghan, who is still with me, but has moved on to a different capacity. She is now managing all of the podcast operations, and I needed someone to backfill that position.
I did hire someone in between but that person didn’t work out, and I decided to follow my own advice, which is the same advice I give you, which is to hire slow and fire fast.
So I want you to enjoy this episode! Be sure to listen, take notes. Go to the show notes, and download the notes, and let me know if you have any questions. You can contact me through the website. All of that information is on the show notes, and you can find me all over social media by my first and last name: Anita Charlot.
See you inside of the episode!
Have you taken my free video training, “Can He Handle Your Grind?” Girl, what are you waiting for? It is not just for single women; it’s also for women already in a relationship or married. Click here to access the training. Once inside, you will understand why you can’t seem to attract the right one, how you woke up one day and realized you married the wrong one and what you can do about it.
What You Learn:
- How to dig deep to figure out your strengths and weaknesses before bringing an EA into your business
- Four tips to finding the EA you really want or need
- Tips on tailoring your job description and interview to find the perfect candidate from the beginning
- How treating your EA search like a romantic relationship will land you the assistant you deserve!
Featured on the Show:
- Click to hear what Barbara Corcoran has to say about her invaluable EA, Gail Abrahamsen
- Take the free video training Can He Handle Your Grind? and learn more about your relationship habits than you thought possible in an hour!
- Learn more about how you can work directly with Anita
- Love the show? Leave a review of the show in Apple Podcasts (click the link to find out how).
- Follow me on Instagram!
- Find me on Facebook!