PODCAST EPISODE № 111
One Woman’s Journey of Menopause At Work… A Journal Entry
by Anita Charlot
Click the ICON below to listen to One Woman’s Journey of Menopause At Work… A Journal Entry:
Now that I have returned from a much needed vacation to London and Paris and I’ve started to recover from COVID, it’s time to get back in the saddle.
Did you know that October was Menopause Awareness Month?
Tune in to this week’s episode as I read you one of my client’s entire journal entry.
Whether you have or ever will experience menopause, my client’s most inner thoughts will give you a glimpse into what women, in her case, a woman of color, struggle with during this time in our lives.
Most people do not, not even the women going through it. It is rarely discussed in our homes, even less in the workplace.
See you inside…
What You Learn:
- The journey we face as women, specifically women of color, when it comes to menopause
- That October is menopause awareness month
- A glimpse into one woman’s experience with menopause in the workplace
- That in the next episode, I’ll delve into actionable steps you can take as an executive leader to support your employees in navigating this significant life transition
Featured on the Show:
- Sign up for the Embracing a ‘Soft Life’ in Corporate America Masterclass HERE!
- Follow this link to check out the coaching programs I offer and see what works best for you
- Check out my newsletter titled “Did You Know” on LinkedIn which covers Leadership and Personal Development Topics for Women, teaching you how to lead confidently and consciously using practical and spiritual concepts.
- Begin your healing journey by joining the Relationship Architect Academy and find the support you need today!
- Get on the Waitlist for my upcoming community for healing and supporting my Black and Brown sisters!
- Reach out to me on our Contact Page
- Learn more about how you can work directly with me
- Love the show? Leave a review of the show in Apple Podcasts (click the link to find out how).
- Follow me on Instagram!
- Find me on Facebook!
Meet Anita Charlot – your conscious leadership consultant, trainer, and all-around advisor for conscious businesses. Anita digs deep into the big “why’s” of your business, walking you through how your purpose, values, and social impact can go hand in hand with your bottom line.
She’s all about helping leaders like you make sense of your place in the world, using real-world strategies, metaphysical insights, and philosophical principles to navigate decisions that sync up your business actions with what matters most for your Black and Brown employees.
Anita is passionate about guiding leaders through the ins and outs of allyship – from what it means to be an ally to the different levels of it. She creates a “no judgment” zone for you to ask all those “uncomfortable questions” and helps you create a supportive environment that forms a “glass bridge” instead of a “glass cliff” for Black and Brown women in leadership roles.
Anita is also the go-to person for Powerful Women of Color who’ve dealt with corporate trauma and are looking to bounce back and thrive, no matter where they work.
If you’re a member of the C-Suite or an up-and-coming leader who wants to take the first step towards a more conscious and inclusive leadership style, click to book time on Anita’s calendar: www.calendly.com/coachanitacharlot
If you’re a Black or Brown woman ready to heal from corporate trauma and empower yourself professionally, contact Anita: https://anitacharlot.com/contact
For media, speaking gigs, and more, head over to: www.calendly.com/coachanitacharlot
Are you ready? Reach out to Anita Charlot today.
Let’s make a positive change together.