PODCAST EPISODE № 62
My Most Traumatic Experience with a Karen
by Anita Charlot
Listen to My Most Traumatic Experience with a Karen:
This was my first major corporate trauma experience…
Due to her voice’s tone and volume, I froze in fear.
I thought I was in physical danger. Like I had walked out into the street without looking both ways, or when you’re driving and the person in the passenger seat overreacts to a car cutting in front of you.
Yep. That type of fear and adrenaline rush, but I hadn’t.
I wasn’t in danger.
Join me inside the episode as I share with you my first major corporate trauma experience and how it affected me and the trajectory of my business.
See you inside…
What You Learn:
- The definition of a Karen
- My traumatic experience with a Karen that shaped my corporate career
- That if you have dealt with damaging and abusive coworkers, you’re not alone!
- How to reach out and work with me to tackle your workplace trauma
Featured on the Show:
- Check out and follow Anita on LinkedIn
- Reach out to Anita on our Contact Page
- Learn more about how you can work directly with Anita
- Love the show? Leave a review of the show in Apple Podcasts (click the link to find out how).
- Follow me on Instagram!
- Find me on Facebook!