PODCAST EPISODE № 7
Mentoring vs. Coaching Potential Relationship Coaches
by Anita Charlot
Listen to Mentoring vs. Coaching Potential Relationship Coaches:
I love that women are passionate about relationship building and the prospect of becoming a relationship coach. I have been in the business of love and relationships myself since 1999, so as you can imagine, it’s a passion of mine as well.In today’s podcast, I wanted to share with you the many reasons I choose NOT TO mentor potential relationship coaches and the things that people do not consider when embarking upon this path. You will see for yourself why once I share what I’m about to share with you today, the interested party tends to change their mind entirely or go elsewhere. And that’s perfectly ok.
Have you grabbed your free download with 10 Tips on How to Date Successfully As A Professional Woman? It’s not just for single women, you know. It’s also for women already in a relationship or married. So click here to get your copy and learn how to begin to open up your life (and your calendar) to make room for the love life you’ve always wanted.
Do you feel like you’re always running? Like you can’t find time for the simplest things like self-care, grooming, or even quality time with your partner? Of course, you do! As an executive woman with purpose and on a mission, you might feel like this all of the time. Your schedule is packed, and let’s face it, you have no energy for the things that matter most to you or your partner because you are putting energy into all of your other responsibilities. I know you do this because I am guilty of doing it as well. Several years ago when I realized that I didn’t have enough time for self-care or a relationship, I decided to determine where all of my energy was going. I created an energy wheel and followed a process that allowed me to see exactly where I was spending my energy. Once I knew where the energy was going, I gave myself permission to determine what really needed my attention, what I could cut back on, and what I could get rid of, if not forever, at least for the time being. And that’s what I want to give you, the gift of clarity with a side of permission. Follow this link to my free relationship energy wheel course and worksheet, and stop feeling like you’re all over the place. Reclaim your time and your energy today.
What You Learn:
- The process of becoming a successful Relationship Coach
- How past romantic, personal, and professional experiences can and should shape your practice
- Why being coached versus having a mentor better prepares you for becoming a Relationship Coach
- How to work with Anita to become the best coach you can be!
Featured on the Show:
- How to Date Successfully as a Professional Woman, 10 Tip Download Signature Course
- Follow this link to my free relationship energy wheel course and worksheet, and reclaim your time and energy today.
- Learn more about how you can work directly with Anita
- Love the show? Leave a review of the show in Apple Podcasts (click the link to find out how).
- Follow me on Instagram!
- Find me on Facebook!