PODCAST EPISODE № 16
Executive Women and Menopause Series: Part 2, The Spiritual, Mental, and Emotional Aspects of Menopause
by Anita Charlot
Listen to Executive Women and Menopause Series: Part 2, The Spiritual, Mental, and Emotional Aspects of Menopause:
So if you haven’t listened to the first episode in the series, you will definitely want to pause this one and go back to Episode 15, which is my personal journey, and you want to listen to that one first. As a reminder, October is National Menopause Month, and I’m so, so excited about it!
Because of that, I’m dedicating four episodes this month specifically to this topic. This episode is a bit meaty, some might even call it ‘woo-woo’, but it is definitely informative. I would suggest you download this episode so that you have it handy to listen to at any time. Looking forward to sharing my metaphysical side with you. See you inside the episode.
What You Learn:
- How to take care of yourself during menopause and why it is essential!
- That going through menopause is as strong of a change as starting your first period
- Getting in touch with your emotions in order to help yourself during this tumultuous time
- How to help yourself heal from potentially traumatic menses and/or menopause
Featured on the Show:
- Haven’t listened to Part 1 of my Executive Women and Menopause Series? Click here to listen now!
- Learn more about how you can work directly with Anita
- Love the show? Leave a review of the show in Apple Podcasts (click the link to find out how).
- Follow me on Instagram!
- Find me on Facebook!