PODCAST EPISODE № 19
Majoring in the Minor Activities
by Anita Charlot
Listen to Majoring in the Minor Activities:
Sometimes as busy women, we spin our wheels trying to do so many things in such a small window of time that the bigger things that need our attention get missed.
Ever had a to do list a mile long and no clue what to do first? Up until recently, this was me.As a coach, do you try to help everybody instead of focusing your offers and messaging to the client base that you can do your best work with? As a mother, are you running around trying to do everything you think your family will want you to do versus what would be most meaningful to them? As a lover, do you find yourself doing things for your significant other that does not yield the response you were looking for? And as a leader, do you find yourself delegating a task and then micromanaging your team members? If any of these sound like you, keep listening. Whether you are majoring in the minors at home, at work, or in love, it’s time you stop doing so many minor activities, and focus on what matters most.
Have you taken my free video training, “Can He Handle Your Grind?” Girl, what are you waiting for? It is not just for single women; it’s also for women already in a relationship or married. Click here to access the training. Once inside, you will understand why you can’t seem to attract the right one, how you woke up one day and realized you married the wrong one and what you can do about it.
What You Learn:
- What ‘majoring in the minors’ looks like in each area of your life
- How to say ‘no’ or ‘no, but,’ to manage your priorities
- Tips and tricks on balancing your work, home, and love life when you feel bogged down by minor things
- How to prioritize, delegate, and ease your workload to stop micromanaging and frustrating your team
Featured on the Show:
- Know your partner’s love language? Check out Gary Chapman’s 5 Love Languages to find out
- Download 10 Tips on How to be a Detailed-Oriented Manager to help manage details, projects, and even yourself with ease!
- Take the free video training Can He Handle Your Grind? and learn more about your relationship habits than you thought possible in an hour!
- Learn more about how you can work directly with Anita
- Love the show? Leave a review of the show in Apple Podcasts (click the link to find out how).
- Follow me on Instagram!
- Find me on Facebook!