PODCAST EPISODE № 80
It Is Possible to Attract a Mate That Can Cover You & Handle Your Success!
by Anita Charlot
Click the ICON below to listen to It Is Possible to Attract a Mate That Can Cover You & Handle Your Success!:
In this episode, I will share as many resources as possible, from…
Healing from a broken heart, to…
Identifying the spirit of the person that is perfectly imperfect for you, to…
The difference between dating as a grown woman vs. a grown-ass woman…
…All to help you be successful in love without losing yourself in the process.
If, after reviewing these resources, you could use a coach to help you attract (and keep) the love you want without sacrificing your soul, I will share the link to my website, where you can learn about the Executive Relationship Coaching programs I offer.
Having been a dating, relationship, and marriage coach for Executive Women for over 20 years, February has a special place in my heart. It is marketed as the month of love, which carries a wide range of emotions and actually causes a lot of angst, anxiety, and even depression for those that find themselves single during this holiday.
Isn’t it time you attracted a healthy relationship with a significant other who is not intimidated by your success nor wants you to dim your light to receive their love?
If this is something you might be interested in, see you inside the episode…
What You Learn:
- That if you suffer from anxiety or depression around this time of year, you’re not alone!
- Some excellent resources to help you, as an Executive Woman, attract and keep your ‘perfectly imperfect’ person
- Why you should choose an Executive Relationship coach to help you along your journey
- How to attract a healthy relationship with a significant other who is not intimidated by your success nor wants you to dim your light to receive their love
Featured on the Show:
- Access the workshop 5 Ways to Spiritually & Emotionally Disconnect From Your Ex
- Click here to listen to Episode 34: How to Heal from a Broken Heart
- Purchase my book, The 5 Phases of Dating: The Grown-Ass Woman’s Guide to Attracting and Maintaining Authentic Relationships
- Click here to access Can He Handle Your Grind? my free masterclass with a downloadable workbook
- Learn more about my one-on-one Executive Relationship Coaching
- Why Hire an Executive Relationship Coach? Click here to learn more
- Check out my newsletter titled “Did You Know” on LinkedIn that covers Leadership and Personal Development Topics for Women, teaching you how to lead confidently and consciously using practical and spiritual concepts.
- Begin your healing journey by joining the Relationship Architect Academy and find the support you need today!
- Get on the Waitlist for my upcoming community for healing and supporting my Black and Brown sisters!
- Reach out to me on our Contact Page
- Learn more about how you can work directly with me
- Love the show? Leave a review of the show in Apple Podcasts (click the link to find out how).
- Follow me on Instagram!
- Find me on Facebook!
As an Executive Coach for Women, Professional Speaker, Corporate Metaphysician™, Author of The 5 Phases of Dating – The Grown-Ass Woman’s Guide to Attracting and Maintaining Authentic Relationships, and the Creator of The Happy Executive Woman™…
Anita teaches women of color how to heal from past relationships and corporate trauma, increase their confidence and improve their leadership skills.
She is a board member of the Women Impact Network and Women In Technology, where she focuses on coordinating and creating professional development training for the members.
Anita also coaches White allies on how to ACTivate Your Privilege!™ and is hired to speak and train as The Corporate Metaphysician™ at organizations willing to begin reversing corporate America’s trauma by taking an honest look at their “unconscious DEI efforts,” all using practical and metaphysical concepts.
Upcoming Speaking Engagements:
Recently featured in…
- ValientCEO Magazine!
- Speaker’s Magazine
For all coaching, media, or consulting inquiries, don’t hesitate to contact Anita at https://anitacharlot.com/contact.
To learn more about how to partner with Anita, go to https://anitacharlot.com/services.
To join the waiting list for the upcoming For My Black and Brown Sisters monthly membership community, go to bit.ly/formyblackandbrownsisters