PODCAST EPISODE № 34
How to Heal from a Broken Heart
by Anita Charlot
Listen to How to Heal from a Broken Heart:
Learning to trust again after having your heart broken is something that many women struggle with.
It doesn’t matter if the heartbreak took place in your relationship or your marriage, two weeks, two years, or 10 years ago, it can be a tough thing to get over simply.
Join me in this special Valentine’s Day episode, where I share my journey from giving up on love after an abusive marriage to being married to a man that is perfectly imperfect for me. I will also share the same tools I have used personally and with my clients that you can use to help you heal and identify the partner that is perfectly imperfect for you.
See you on the inside.
Have you taken my free video training, “Can He Handle Your Grind?” Girl, what are you waiting for? It is not just for single women; it’s also for women already in a relationship or married. Click here to access the training. Once inside, you will understand why you can’t seem to attract the right one, how you woke up one day and realized you married the wrong one and what you can do about it.
What You Learn:
- How hard it can be to heal fully from a broken heart
- Why it’s important to heal not only for yourself but for future partners
- Thought-provoking questions to aid in your healing process
- How to not only heal what has been broken but also prepare yourself for what’s to come!
Featured on the Show:
- Take the free video training Can He Handle Your Grind? and learn more about your relationship habits than you thought possible in an hour!
- Discover Five Ways to Spiritually and Emotionally Disconnect from Your Ex and reclaim your spirit today!
- Check out The Five Phases of Dating: The Grown-Ass Woman’s Guide to Attracting and Maintaining Authentic Relationships on Amazon
- Reach out to Anita through the Contact Page
- Learn more about how you can work directly with Anita
- Love the show? Leave a review of the show in Apple Podcasts (click the link to find out how).
- Follow me on Instagram!
- Find me on Facebook!