PODCAST EPISODE № 12
How Much Time Will Be Enough Time For Him?
by Anita Charlot
Listen to How Much Time Will Be Enough Time For Him?:
The older and more connected with the truth of who I am I get, the more it becomes crucial for me to be 100% clear on what works and what doesn’t work for me. Being a woman over 50 with a full-time job, a CEO of her own company, postmenopausal in the process of identifying health challenges, celebrating a cancer-free diagnosis, all while caring for a senior parent with dementia… Girl!This will teach you a real-life lesson about the value of time and the role that others play in it. In this episode, I share with you not only the importance of identifying how much time you have but how to identify whether or not the man that you want to attract or are already partnered with in your life will be able to ride out the storm with you. See you on the inside.
Have you taken my free video training, “Can He Handle Your Grind?” Girl, what are you waiting for? It is not just for single women; it’s also for women already in a relationship or married. Click here to access the training. Once inside, you will understand why you can’t seem to attract the right one, how you woke up one day and realized you married the wrong one and what you can do about it.
What You Learn:
- That if you’ve had a man complain about your busy schedule, you’re not alone
- You don’t have to dim your light, stop your grind, or choose between love and the success you want to have companionship
- The importance of being true to yourself and honest with yourself during your journey
- How you can identify the man that’s perfectly imperfect for you in 1o minutes or less!
Featured on the Show:
- Take the free video training Can He Handle Your Grind? and learn more about your relationship habits than you thought possible in an hour!
- Learn more about how you can work directly with Anita
- Love the show? Leave a review of the show in Apple Podcasts (click the link to find out how).
- Follow me on Instagram!
- Find me on Facebook!