PODCAST EPISODE № 120
Heart of Leadership: Embracing Emotional Intelligence in the C-Suite
by Anita Charlot
Click the ICON below to listen to Heart of Leadership: Embracing Emotional Intelligence in the C-Suite:
In the ever-evolving landscape of corporate leadership, there’s a growing recognition of the critical role emotional intelligence plays in successful leadership. As we usher in a new year, it’s time for C-suite leaders to embrace this softer skill that can lead to complex results.
This shift is not just a trend but a fundamental change in how effective leadership is defined and executed.
See you inside…
What You Learn:
- The definition of emotional intelligence and how it relates to C-Suite leaders
- The importance of it in business and leadership
- Exercises to help you develop your emotional intelligence
- That by focusing on emotional intelligence, leaders can build stronger teams, drive meaningful change, and lead their organizations to new heights of success
Featured on the Show:
- Click HERE to sign up for the ‘Revolutionizing Leadership: A Journey for C-Suite Excellence’ Masterclass
- Follow this link to check out the coaching programs I offer and see what works best for you
- Check out my newsletter titled “Did You Know” on LinkedIn which covers Leadership and Personal Development Topics for Women, teaching you how to lead confidently and consciously using practical and spiritual concepts.
- Begin your healing journey by joining the Relationship Architect Academy and find the support you need today!
- Get on the Waitlist for my upcoming community for healing and supporting my Black and Brown sisters!
- Reach out to me on our Contact Page
- Learn more about how you can work directly with me
- Love the show? Leave a review of the show in Apple Podcasts (click the link to find out how).
- Follow me on Instagram!
- Find me on Facebook!
Anita Charlot, an esteemed ForbesBLK personality and Global Woman Award Nominee is a visionary retention strategist in corporate America. With a rich background as a military veteran and the founder of Relationship Architect Academy LLC, Anita is renowned for her R.E.A.L. Talk Conversation series, honored by the Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
She transforms corporate cultures, fosters individual and collective growth, and crafting compassionate leaders.
Anita’s innovative approach is encapsulated in her mantra, “They lied to you; business IS personal.”
Committed to reviving the familial bond within workplaces, she aims to make companies a legacy for families, where employees passionately engage in their growth and development.
Anita is dedicated to bringing love back to the workplace, ensuring companies are not just a career choice but a cherished part of personal and family history.