PODCAST EPISODE № 88
Healing Corporate America is a Marathon, Not a Sprint
by Anita Charlot
Click the ICON below to listen to Healing Corporate America is a Marathon, Not a Sprint:
When the idea of healing corporate America came into my spirit, I questioned it. Each time it came up, I doubted it. On the one hand, I knew that if anyone could do it, I could… but on the other hand, I also realized that healing corporate America as a whole would not be accomplished in my lifetime. I questioned, if ever!
So why embark upon the journey knowing that I would never make it to the finish line?
Tune into the episode, where you get to hear the answer to this question, and also how you as a leader can step into conscious leadership.
See you on the inside…
What You Learn:
- That running a successful business means preparing your mind, body, and soul
- Why I embarked on this nearly impossible journey to heal corporate America
- Four ways a Black or Brown mentor can walk you through your journey to conscious leadership
- That healing corporate America may not happen in my lifetime, but I will still speak up!
Featured on the Show:
- Take the quiz HERE to uncover or assess your unconscious bias
- Access my calendar by clicking here – let’s chat!
- Follow this link to check out the coaching programs I offer and see what works best for you
- Check out my newsletter titled “Did You Know” on LinkedIn which covers Leadership and Personal Development Topics for Women, teaching you how to lead confidently and consciously using practical and spiritual concepts.
- Begin your healing journey by joining the Relationship Architect Academy and find the support you need today!
- Get on the Waitlist for my upcoming community for healing and supporting my Black and Brown sisters!
- Reach out to me on our Contact Page
- Learn more about how you can work directly with me
- Love the show? Leave a review of the show in Apple Podcasts (click the link to find out how).
- Follow me on Instagram!
- Find me on Facebook!
As an Executive Coach for Women, Professional Speaker, Corporate Metaphysician™, Author of The 5 Phases of Dating – The Grown-Ass Woman’s Guide to Attracting and Maintaining Authentic Relationships, and the Creator of The Happy Executive Woman™…
Anita teaches women of color how to heal from past relationships and corporate trauma, increase their confidence and improve their leadership skills.
She is a board member of the Women Impact Network and Women In Technology, where she focuses on coordinating and creating professional development training for the members.
Anita also coaches White allies on how to ACTivate Your Privilege!™ and is hired to speak and train as The Corporate Metaphysician™ at organizations willing to begin reversing corporate America’s trauma by taking an honest look at their “unconscious DEI efforts,” all using practical and metaphysical concepts.
Recently featured in…
- ValientCEO Magazine!
- Speaker’s Magazine
For all coaching, media, or consulting inquiries, don’t hesitate to contact Anita at https://anitacharlot.com/contact.
To learn more about how to partner with Anita, go to https://anitacharlot.com/services.
To join the waiting list for the upcoming For My Black and Brown Sisters monthly membership community, go to bit.ly/formyblackandbrownsisters