PODCAST EPISODE № 78
Healing Corporate America Consciously from the Top Down
by Anita Charlot
Listen to Healing Corporate America Consciously from the Top Down:
Just when you thought companies were starting to understand the importance of caring about and caring for the mental health of their employees, this happened…
A global survey by Headspace Health shows that at a time when employees need them the most, some companies are cutting back on mental health offerings.
71% of workers say their company increased the focus on mental health in the wake of Covid-19, but just 25% say they have kept up that focus in the last year.
83% of CEOs and 70% of employees report missing at least one day of work due to stress, burnout, and mental health challenges. (1)
With this information, how can companies afford to go backward? What should they do?
Over the past three years, I have become increasingly interested in corporate America’s mental and emotional state. I’ve asked if companies are willing to tap into mental health and even if they are equipped to do so from an infrastructure or legal perspective.
Join me inside the episode as I share my thoughts and my prescription as a corporate metaphysician as to what companies can do in order to heal their companies from the top down.
See you inside…
What You Learn:
- How companies have been on a decline in helping their employees with mental health support
- What I believe corporate America can do in order to heal their companies from the top down
- The importance of conscious leaders and how that can make or break healing
- Some qualities and benefits of hiring and keeping conscious leaders
Featured on the Show:
- Click HERE to read Headspace Health’s Study on mental health benefits in the workplace
- Check out my newsletter titled “Did You Know” on LinkedIn that covers Leadership and Personal Development Topics for Women, teaching you how to lead confidently and consciously using practical and spiritual concepts.
- Begin your healing journey by joining the Relationship Architect Academy and find the support you need today!
- Get on the Waitlist for my upcoming community for healing and supporting my Black and Brown sisters!
- Reach out to me on our Contact Page
- Learn more about how you can work directly with me
- Love the show? Leave a review of the show in Apple Podcasts (click the link to find out how).
- Follow me on Instagram!
- Find me on Facebook!
As an Executive Coach for Women, Professional Speaker, Corporate Metaphysician™, Author of The 5 Phases of Dating – The Grown-Ass Woman’s Guide to Attracting and Maintaining Authentic Relationships, and the Creator of The Happy Executive Woman™…
Anita teaches women of color how to heal from past relationships and corporate trauma, increase their confidence and improve their leadership skills.
She is a board member of the Women Impact Network and Women In Technology, where she focuses on coordinating and creating professional development training for the members.
Anita also coaches White allies on how to ACTivate Your Privilege!™ and is hired to speak and train as The Corporate Metaphysician™ at organizations willing to begin reversing corporate America’s trauma by taking an honest look at their “unconscious DEI efforts,” all using practical and metaphysical concepts.
Upcoming Speaking Engagements:
Recently featured in…
- ValientCEO Magazine!
- Speaker’s Magazine
For all coaching, media, or consulting inquiries, don’t hesitate to contact Anita at https://anitacharlot.com/contact.
To learn more about how to partner with Anita, go to https://anitacharlot.com/services.
To join the waiting list for the upcoming For My Black and Brown Sisters monthly membership community, go to bit.ly/formyblackandbrownsisters