PODCAST EPISODE № 5
Executive Women and Menopause
by Anita Charlot
Listen to Executive Women and Menopause:
In this episode, I am going to share something very personal with you. As women, we talk a lot about going through “the change,” we bond over horrifying stories of sweating all throughout the night, hormonal changes, gravity, weight gain, etc. We bond over that dreaded phase…menopause!Join me on the podcast as I share with you the details of my struggles and how I finally found relief after 5 years of suffering. What I’m going to share with you today is an article that I wrote for a blog named “Navigating the Change” and the title of the article is, “I Wish Someone Had Told Me The Truth!” Today, you are going to hear “MY TRUTH!” See you inside the episode.
Have you taken my free video training, “Can He Handle Your Grind?” Girl, what are you waiting for? It is not just for single women; it’s also for women already in a relationship or married. Click here to access the training. Once inside, you will understand why you can’t seem to attract the right one, how you woke up one day and realized you married the wrong one and what you can do about it.
What You Learn:
- You are not alone when suffering through menopause!
- Why women need a healthy level of testosterone too
- How to take charge of your own menopause journey
- What changed for me and how pellets could help you
Featured on the Show:
- “I Wish Someone Had Told Me the Truth!” written for the blog “Navigating the Change”
- Take the free video training Can He Handle Your Grind? and learn more about your relationship habits than you thought possible in an hour!
- How to Date Successfully as a Professional Woman, 10 Tip Download Signature Course
- Learn more about how you can work directly with Anita
- Love the show? Leave a review of the show in Apple Podcasts (click the link to find out how).
- Follow me on Instagram!
- Find me on Facebook!