PODCAST EPISODE № 18
Candid Conversations with Phenomenal Executive Women and Menopause Series Part 4: The Wisdom of Menopause with Kerry McKee
by Anita Charlot
Listen to Candid Conversations with Phenomenal Executive Women and Menopause Series Part 4: The Wisdom of Menopause with Kerry McKee:
I could not have asked for a better close to this month’s theme on menopause than with this month’s candid conversation guest, Kerry McKee.Kerry McKee, LCSW, is a psychotherapist and rites of passage guide who lives & works in the Santa Cruz mountains of northern California, the unceded lands of the Amah Mutsun people. Her medicine basket of psychological tools & creativity includes EMDR, IFS, somatic psychotherapy, mindfulness meditation, non-dual inquiry, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), eco-therapy, depth psychology, and creating ritual. She loves helping other humans come home to the wholeness of their Self, and the wholeness of the living system of life. From the moment we first connected we realized we shared a common goal. Join Kerry and me as we have a real conversation about menopause as a rite of passage and her upcoming programs to help guide women through it. See you inside the episode.
Have you grabbed your free download with 10 Tips on How to Date Successfully As A Professional Woman? It’s not just for single women, you know. It’s also for women already in a relationship or married. So click here to get your copy and learn how to begin to open up your life (and your calendar) to make room for the love life you’ve always wanted.
What You Learn:
- Kerry McKee’s journey and her practice as a somatic psychotherapist
- How to change the narrative to connect to your menses in a positive way
- The effect of continuing a positive conversation surrounding menopause and menses, especially with younger women
- How to reclaim your feminine despite societal challenges!
Featured on the Show:
- Check out The Moon Passage for wisdom writings, retreat information, and a community of like-minded women for support and empowerment!
- Find out more about Kerry McKee and her psychotherapy practice
- Connect with Kerry on Instagram, Facebook, and LinkedIn
- Grab your copy of How to Date Successfully as a Professional Woman, 10 Tip Download Signature Course
- Learn more about how you can work directly with Anita
- Love the show? Leave a review of the show in Apple Podcasts (click the link to find out how).
- Follow me on Instagram!
- Find me on Facebook!