PODCAST EPISODE № 100
Embracing the New Wave of Leadership: The Power of Consciousness
by Anita Charlot
Click the ICON below to listen to Embracing the New Wave of Leadership: The Power of Consciousness:
Leadership in today’s world is more than just overseeing tasks or managing people; it’s about fostering empathy, understanding, and inclusivity.
As we find ourselves in a new era of leadership, one term I can completely wrap my mind and heart around that has come to the forefront is “conscious leadership.”
Join me inside the episode as I share a little bit more about what this means to me and to corporate America.
What You Learn:
- That Conscious Leadership is about deep self-awareness, understanding your values and biases, and fostering an environment of respect and inclusion
- What you will learn in our 5-Week Embracing Conscious Leadership Challenge and how you’ll be able to apply that to your team
- More about the challenge and how to register you and your leadership teams
- What to do if you’re ready to rise to the challenge to lead with compassion, understanding, and respect
Featured on the Show:
- Sign up for the Embracing Conscious Leadership Challenge HERE!
- Click here to access my free workbook – Reclaiming Your Worth
- Follow this link to check out the coaching programs I offer and see what works best for you
- Check out my newsletter titled “Did You Know” on LinkedIn which covers Leadership and Personal Development Topics for Women, teaching you how to lead confidently and consciously using practical and spiritual concepts.
- Begin your healing journey by joining the Relationship Architect Academy and find the support you need today!
- Get on the Waitlist for my upcoming community for healing and supporting my Black and Brown sisters!
- Reach out to me on our Contact Page
- Learn more about how you can work directly with me
- Love the show? Leave a review of the show in Apple Podcasts (click the link to find out how).
- Follow me on Instagram!
- Find me on Facebook!
Meet Anita Charlot – your conscious leadership consultant, trainer, and all-around advisor for conscious businesses. Anita digs deep into the big “why’s” of your business, walking you through how your purpose, values, and social impact can go hand in hand with your bottom line.
She’s all about helping leaders like you make sense of your place in the world, using real-world strategies, metaphysical insights, and philosophical principles to navigate decisions that sync up your business actions with what matters most for your Black and Brown employees.
Anita is passionate about guiding leaders through the ins and outs of allyship – from what it means to be an ally to the different levels of it. She creates a “no judgment” zone for you to ask all those “uncomfortable questions” and helps you create a supportive environment that forms a “glass bridge” instead of a “glass cliff” for Black and Brown women in leadership roles.
Anita is also the go-to person for Powerful Women of Color who’ve dealt with corporate trauma and are looking to bounce back and thrive, no matter where they work.
If you’re a member of the C-Suite or an up-and-coming leader who wants to take the first step towards a more conscious and inclusive leadership style, click to book time on Anita’s calendar: www.calendly.com/coachanitacharlot
If you’re a Black or Brown woman ready to heal from corporate trauma and empower yourself professionally, contact Anita: https://anitacharlot.com/contact
For media, speaking gigs, and more, head over to: www.calendly.com/coachanitacharlot
Are you ready? Reach out to Anita Charlot today.
Let’s make a positive change together.