PODCAST EPISODE № 28
From Domestic Abuse Survivor to Executive Relationship Coach for Women
by Anita Charlot
Listen to From Domestic Abuse Survivor to Executive Relationship Coach for Women:
For the first podcast of 2022, I decided to come right out of the gate setting the groundwork for this year.
My word for 2022 is visibility.
This will be a year of transparency, honesty, and standing tall in my truth, while sharing my experiences and those of my clients so that you recognize that you are not alone, that other women you never would suspect have experienced trauma in their lives as well.
You would be surprised to learn how many women in leadership are miserable in their relationships and or are in abusive marriages. You can’t always tell from the outside. This I know, because I hid my domestic violence experience for years.
The shame, embarrassment, and paralysis that comes with it kept me silent, keeps you silent. I could have chosen bitterness in a life where I’d never learned to trust or believe in love again in order to play it safe.
Instead, I chose joy.
Join me inside the episode as I share my journey from domestic abuse survivor to executive relationship coach for women and the ‘why’ behind my passion for coaching. Be sure to head on over to the show notes to download this episode should you ever need a reminder that you are not alone in your struggles. Also, check the show notes for the links to the resources mentioned in this episode.
See you inside.
Have you taken my free video training, “Can He Handle Your Grind?” Girl, what are you waiting for? It is not just for single women; it’s also for women already in a relationship or married. Click here to access the training. Once inside, you will understand why you can’t seem to attract the right one, how you woke up one day and realized you married the wrong one and what you can do about it.
What You Learn:
- That if you’ve suffered from domestic abuse, you are not alone!
- Challenges are a part of life, it’s what you do with them that defines you
- Seeking help is always an option
- You can make your way through the hardest parts of life and come out stronger on the other side!
Featured on the Show:
- Check out Anita’s book, The 5 Phases of Dating – The Grown-Ass Woman’s Guide to Attracting and Maintaining Authentic Relationships
- Take the free video training Can He Handle Your Grind? and learn more about your relationship habits than you thought possible in an hour!
- Learn more about how you can work directly with Anita
- Love the show? Leave a review of the show in Apple Podcasts (click the link to find out how).
- Follow me on Instagram!
- Find me on Facebook!