PODCAST EPISODE № 8
Do you even have TIME to date?
by Anita Charlot
Listen to Do you even have TIME to date?:
Being a BOSS can be lonely at times; the long hours, tight schedule, the demands of life all manage to get in the way of those things that we would like to do, but just can’t find the time to do.
That is what I would like to show you in this 4-part series. Exactly how to find the time, prepare your mind, heart, and schedule, how to stop attracting the “clingy ones,” and the value of working with a relationship coach to help you bring it all together.
Several years ago when I realized that I didn’t have enough time for self-care or a relationship, I decided to determine where all of my energy was going. I created an energy wheel and followed a process that allowed me to see exactly where I was spending my energy. Once I knew where the energy was going, I gave myself permission to determine what really needed my attention, what I could cut back on, and what I could get rid of, if not forever, at least for the time being. And that’s what I want to give you, the gift of clarity with a side of permission. Follow this link to my free relationship energy wheel course and worksheet, and stop feeling like you’re all over the place. Reclaim your time and your energy today.
What You Learn:
- How to successfully map out your energy and time
- Where you want to be putting your energy versus where your energy is actually going
- If you have time to dedicate to a committed relationship and where to find it
- How to reclaim your time and energy and put it towards your top priorities!
Featured on the Show:
- Follow this link to my free relationship energy wheel course and worksheet, and reclaim your time and energy today.
- It’s time you got clear on your “Must-Haves”, the things you “Can Compromise On” and the “Hell Naws” with Your 3-List!
- Learn more about how you can work directly with Anita
- Love the show? Leave a review of the show in Apple Podcasts (click the link to find out how).
- Follow me on Instagram!
- Find me on Facebook!