PODCAST EPISODE № 92
Conscious Leadership – What it Is and What Is Required to Move Your Organization in That Direction
by Anita Charlot
Click the ICON below to listen to Conscious Leadership – What it Is and What Is Required to Move Your Organization in That Direction:
If you’ve been following me for a while, you have seen and heard me mention “Conscious Leadership” several times. But what does it mean?
How does a Conscious Leader “lead,” and how can you lead…consciously?
Join me inside the episode as I share my definition of “Conscious Leadership” and how I see it making changes in the world.
See you inside…
What You Learn:
- What a conscious leader is and how you can consciously lead
- What is important to conscious leaders and what they’re committed to
- Several essential practices and principles of conscious leadership
- That shifting the mindset to conscious leadership is difficult, but it is much more manageable with a coach who can walk you through the process and provide a safe space to do so
Featured on the Show:
- Access my calendar by clicking here – let’s chat!
- Follow this link to check out the coaching programs I offer and see what works best for you
- Check out my newsletter titled “Did You Know” on LinkedIn which covers Leadership and Personal Development Topics for Women, teaching you how to lead confidently and consciously using practical and spiritual concepts.
- Begin your healing journey by joining the Relationship Architect Academy and find the support you need today!
- Get on the Waitlist for my upcoming community for healing and supporting my Black and Brown sisters!
- Reach out to me on our Contact Page
- Learn more about how you can work directly with me
- Love the show? Leave a review of the show in Apple Podcasts (click the link to find out how).
- Follow me on Instagram!
- Find me on Facebook!
Anita Charlot, the Corporate Metaphysician™, consults and advises businesses and organizations in exploring the deeper philosophical questions related to their purpose, values, and impact on society.
She helps leaders at socially conscious organizations develop a more holistic understanding of their place in the world by using real-world, metaphysical, and philosophical principles to guide decision-making processes that help businesses align their actions with stated values related to matters specific to their Black and Brown employees.
She is also hired by Powerful Women of Color looking to heal from corporate trauma, and thrive professionally, no matter what type of work environment they are in.
- For speaking opportunities, go to Request Coach Anita
- For all coaching, media, or consulting inquiries, visit https://calendly.com/coachanitacharlot to schedule a quick call.
- For Black and Brown women looking to heal from corporate trauma, go to https://anitacharlot.com/healing
**New Book Alert** Coming later this year, “Doing DEI the Right Way…Not the White Way!”