PODCAST EPISODE № 123
Championing DEI in Corporate America: Beyond the Surface
by Anita Charlot
Click the ICON below to listen to Championing DEI in Corporate America: Beyond the Surface:
Building on the critical conversation initiated in my previous podcast episode number 102, titled “Quietly Quitting’ DEI Commitments: A Call to Authentic Leadership” this week’s podcast, “Championing DEI in Corporate America: Beyond the Surface”, delves deeper into the current landscape of diversity, equity, and inclusion in the workplace.
This podcast serves as a comprehensive guide for leaders seeking to understand and implement sustainable DEI strategies within their organization effectively.
By exploring recent trends, insightful data, and practical strategies, I highlight the indispensable role of leadership and the myriad benefits of fostering a diverse, equitable, and inclusive environment. By examining evidence based practices and real world examples, such as innovative programs aimed at advancing career opportunities for Black and Hispanic/Latino employees, I offer a blueprint for genuine transformation.
If you are a leader committed to making DEI more than just a trend but a core pillar of your organizational success and culture, you want to listen to this episode.
Join me inside to navigate the nuances of creating a workplace where every voice is heard and every individual can thrive.
What You Learn:
- Five key things needed for DEI efforts to work
- DEI isn’t just a passing trend; it’s vital to a company’s long-term success.
- It’s time to take proactive steps toward nurturing a workplace where every team member feels valued, heard, and engaged
- How to schedule your discovery call right now and take the first steps toward a more vibrant, committed workforce
Featured on the Show:
- Click HERE to listen to episode 102, “‘Quietly Quitting’ DEI Commitments: A Call to Authentic Leadership”
- Follow this link to check out the coaching programs I offer and see what works best for you
- Check out my newsletter titled “Did You Know” on LinkedIn which covers Leadership and Personal Development Topics for Women, teaching you how to lead confidently and consciously using practical and spiritual concepts.
- Begin your healing journey by joining the Relationship Architect Academy and find the support you need today!
- Get on the Waitlist for my upcoming community for healing and supporting my Black and Brown sisters!
- Reach out to me on our Contact Page
- Learn more about how you can work directly with me
- Love the show? Leave a review of the show in Apple Podcasts (click the link to find out how).
- Follow me on Instagram!
- Find me on Facebook!
Anita Charlot, an esteemed ForbesBLK personality and Global Woman Award Nominee is a visionary retention strategist in corporate America. With a rich background as a military veteran and the founder of Relationship Architect Academy LLC, Anita is renowned for her R.E.A.L. Talk Conversation series, honored by the Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
She transforms corporate cultures, fosters individual and collective growth, and crafting compassionate leaders.
Anita’s innovative approach is encapsulated in her mantra, “They lied to you; business IS personal.”
Committed to reviving the familial bond within workplaces, she aims to make companies a legacy for families, where employees passionately engage in their growth and development.
Anita is dedicated to bringing love back to the workplace, ensuring companies are not just a career choice but a cherished part of personal and family history.