PODCAST EPISODE № 79
Candid Conversations with Phenomenal Executive Women: Whitney Sullivan
by Anita Charlot
Click on the ICON below to listen to Candid Conversations with Phenomenal Executive Women: Whitney Sullivan:
Hello, beautiful listeners! This week, I am so excited to have our first candid conversation of 2023 with the phenomenal Whitney Sullivan!
Whitney Hinshaw Sullivan is a leadership coach, keynote speaker and team-builder with a heart for beginners. With a background in leading fitness, wellness and student leadership programs in higher education, she learned the hard way that transitioning from individual contributor to leader requires a lot more than a change of title.
Whitney offers the coaching she wishes she received so that emerging leaders can show up with clarity, confidence, and resilience. Learn more about the Five to Thrive Rising Leaders Program here.
She currently lives in Bozeman, Montana with her husband Tim, where she is also an avid reader, outdoor adventurer and cycling instructor.
See you on the inside…
What You Learn:
- Whitney’s story and how she started in leading fitness and journeyed to leadership coaching and speaking
- The importance of knowing what boundaries are and setting them
- Qualities that make or break good, healthy, and effective leaders
- How to find Whitney and reach out for more information about her coaching and other offerings!
Featured on the Show:
- Learn more about Whitney and her coaching on her website!
- Click HERE to access Whitney’s Five to Thrive by Enneagram Type
- Follow Whitney on Instagram, Facebook, and LinkedIn
- Learn more about how you can work directly with Anita
- Love the show? Leave a review of the show on Apple Podcasts (click the link to find out how).
- Follow me on Instagram!
- Find me on Facebook!
As an Executive Coach for Women, Professional Speaker, Corporate Metaphysician™, Author of The 5 Phases of Dating – The Grown-Ass Woman’s Guide to Attracting and Maintaining Authentic Relationships, and the Creator of The Happy Executive Woman™…
Anita teaches women of color how to heal from past relationships and corporate trauma, increase their confidence and improve their leadership skills.
She is a board member of the Women Impact Network and Women In Technology, where she focuses on coordinating and creating professional development training for the members.
Anita also coaches White allies on how to ACTivate Your Privilege!™ and is hired to speak and train as The Corporate Metaphysician™ at organizations willing to begin reversing corporate America’s trauma by taking an honest look at their “unconscious DEI efforts,” all using practical and metaphysical concepts.
Upcoming Speaking Engagements:
Recently featured in…
- ValientCEO Magazine!
- Speaker’s Magazine
For all coaching, media, or consulting inquiries, don’t hesitate to contact Anita at https://anitacharlot.com/contact.
To learn more about how to partner with Anita, go to https://anitacharlot.com/services.
To join the waiting list for the upcoming For My Black and Brown Sisters monthly membership community, go to bit.ly/formyblackandbrownsisters