PODCAST EPISODE № 47
Candid Conversations with Phenomenal Executive Women: Khadija Usman
by Anita Charlot
Listen to Candid Conversations with Phenomenal Executive Women: Khadija Usman:
This week, we have the immense pleasure of having a candid conversation with the phenomenal Khadija Usman!
Khadija is a serial Entrepreneur and a Community builder with a decade’s, on-ground experience, in ‘Entrepreneurship’.
Her ventures are backed by Market Research – with the strong values of Trust, Inclusion, Diversity, and Contribution. Her own struggles, as an Entrepreneur led her to create an all working women’s Community – Fempreneur. Through the Community, she has mentored many small women-led businesses. Fempreneur’s journey led her to initiate Grit Coaches & Consultants; stemming out of the desire to do more, to serve – not only women running businesses but people at large; through the wonderful self-development tool called ‘Coaching’.
Through Grit Coaches, she envisions a Platform that:
✔ Helps Coaches & Consultants get clients.
✔ Helps Solopreneurs/Startup Entrepreneurs get relevant Coaching.
✔ Helps the Youth to be better equipped to deal with real-life challenges.
✔ Helps people to become better versions of themselves.
She believes that continuous improvement, is the only recipe to success and through Grit Coaches, she is on a mission to help people and organizations realize that perfection is a journey, there will always be room for improvement – keep growing with Grit!
What You Learn:
- All about the beginnings of Grit Coaching and what Grit does
- Khadija’s journey as an entrepreneur, and the inception of Fempreneur
- Having support and help is essential for entrepreneurs building a business
- How clients can relate to coaches from different cultures
Featured on the Show:
- Head to the Grit Coaches website for more information
- Follow Khadija on Instagram, Facebook, and LinkedIn
- Learn more about how you can work directly with Anita
- Love the show? Leave a review of the show on Apple Podcasts (click the link to find out how).
- Follow me on Instagram!
- Find me on Facebook!