PODCAST EPISODE № 48
Candid Conversations with Phenomenal Executive Women: Dr. Rennes Toussaint
by Anita Charlot
Listen to Candid Conversations with Phenomenal Executive Women: Dr. Rennes Toussaint:
Hello, dear listeners. This week on the podcast, we have a candid conversation with the incredible Dr. Rennes Toussaint!
Dr. Rennes is a doctor of Chiropractic, mental wellness coach, and mental wellness-focused content creator. With her dynamic energy, she encourages women to move their bodies (Dance 4 Mental Health) to gain self-confidence, decrease anxiety & depression and develop self-motivation.
In 2015 after graduating with a doctorate degree, Dr. Rennes realized she had lost her identity while chasing this idea of success. The search took her on a 3-year long ex-pat journey in Peru and Honduras. There she was able to reconnect to her true self, deepen her relationship with God, and find her deeper purpose in life. It was also at this time she started dancing for her mental health.
Today she coaches women who suffer in silence, to connect with their true identity which is the key to being fulfilled and maintaining their mental wellness. She hopes to partner up with more companies and brands that align with her mission.
What You Learn:
- Dr. Rennes’ journey through medicine and chiropractic to a mental health focus
- All about the Sign of Strength on Etsy and the Dance 4 Mental Health
- The importance of ‘just doing it’, and if you don’t like it, you can move on
- Dr. Rennes’ secret to finding your happiness!
Featured on the Show:
- Find out more and reach out to Dr. Rennes on her website!
- Go shop for some Sign of Strength gear on Dr. Rennes’ Etsy shop
- Follow Dr. Rennes on Instagram, Facebook, and LinkedIn
- Learn more about how you can work directly with Anita
- Love the show? Leave a review of the show on Apple Podcasts (click the link to find out how).
- Follow me on Instagram!
- Find me on Facebook!