PODCAST EPISODE № 46
Candid Conversations with Phenomenal Executive Women: Ashley Smith
by Anita Charlot
Listen to Candid Conversations with Phenomenal Executive Women: Ashley Smith:
Hello, beautiful! This week on the show, we have the incredible and phenomenal woman, Ashley Smith.
As the founder and director of M Perfectly Nonprofit, having an extensive career in medical device sales and working as a communications coach, coaching c-suite executives from LinkedIn, Facebook, Google, and more, her passion for communications has only increased. Ashley’s awareness for voices heard & unheard has also become keen. Her heart extends to women who have conformed to societal expectations which have crippled their ability to strive for excellence over perfection.
From corporate leadership development to shelters for underprivileged women, Ashley is building a strong foundation in what it means to be self-confident while leaving a footprint of hope for women from all walks of life!
What You Learn:
- How getting fired twice caused Ashley to find her true calling
- Where your purpose lies and how to find it
- All about M Perfectly and the Shine On, Sister virtual workshop
- That you are deserving, and you are WORTHY!
Featured on the Show:
- Check out all the incredible work Ashley is doing at M Perfectly, and sign up for a Shine On Workshop today!
- Support M Perfectly on Instagram, Facebook, and LinkedIn
- Learn more about how you can work directly with Anita
- Love the show? Leave a review of the show on Apple Podcasts (click the link to find out how).
- Follow me on Instagram!
- Find me on Facebook!