PODCAST EPISODE № 30
Candid Conversations with Phenomenal Executive Women: Alycia Huston
by Anita Charlot
Listen to Candid Conversations with Phenomenal Executive Women: Alycia Huston:
Hello beautiful listeners. This week on the show, we have an incredible conversation with Alycia Huston.
Alycia Huston is a certified NeuroLeadership coach, consultant, and international speaker. She honed her craft as a female biotech founder in San Diego, and after a decade of implementing growth strategies and leading a high-performance culture, sold the venture in 2014.
She now incorporates her 20+ years of experience in neuroscience, communication, and empathy to develop, restructure and support business owners, companies, and corporations in developing a culture of belonging through her company, The Culture Cru. She is skilled in business management, including starting new businesses, acquisitions, and consulting with existing businesses.
Take a listen to our candid conversation about Alycia, her neuro nuggets, and her hard work behind her company, The Culture Cru.
See you inside the episode!
What You Learn:
- Alycia’s journey through studying biology to CEO of her own company
- How Alycia balanced her work, home, and love life while starting her company
- Alycia’s tips for how to improve your work-home balance
- What you need to make your business thrive from a former executive, CEO, and COO!
Featured on the Show:
- Check out this video of Anita’s time at Ethos
- Find more of Alycia’s neuro nuggets and more about her company on The Culture Cru website!
- Follow Alycia on Instagram, Facebook, and LinkedIn
- Learn more about how you can work directly with Anita
- Love the show? Leave a review of the show in Apple Podcasts (click the link to find out how).
- Follow me on Instagram!
- Find me on Facebook!