PODCAST EPISODE № 59
Building a Legacy
by Anita Charlot
Listen to Building a Legacy:
As I continue to shift the focus of my business from intimate relationships to those relationships in the corporate space, company to employee, manager to employee, employee to employee, I’ve often asked myself…
What do I want to leave as my legacy?
While pondering this question, it occurred to me that in everything I do, I do it with the mindset of building a legacy. That is what is most important to me.
According to ManagementConsultant.com, building a legacy means creating something enduring that can be passed on. This might be a physical business or work toward effecting change through a cause.
A business legacy is not simply the thing, such as a startup or product, but also its ability to endure through generations.
When I make my final transition, I want to leave a legacy of having made a difference in people’s lives in the area of healing individuals and healing corporate America.
I want those that come after me to have a model of transformation to follow and to be remembered for being the best that whatever I put my energy into the things that were most important to me.
See you on the inside…
What You Learn:
- What legacy means to me and its significance
- Questions to ask yourself to begin to develop your legacy
- The importance of leaving something better than you left it
- How I intend to leave my legacy and leave my clients and the world better than ever before!
Featured on the Show:
- Click here to read Anita’s client testimony as mentioned in the episode
- Check out and follow Anita on LinkedIn
- Reach out to Anita on our Contact Page
- Learn more about how you can work directly with Anita
- Love the show? Leave a review of the show in Apple Podcasts (click the link to find out how).
- Follow me on Instagram!
- Find me on Facebook!