PODCAST EPISODE № 70
Black Women are Dying Trying to Leave a Legacy at Their Jobs
by Anita Charlot
Listen to Black Women are Dying Trying to Leave a Legacy at Their Jobs:
It wasn’t that they were incapable.
My client had hired them for their skill sets, but her insecurities kept her from trusting her team and drew a wedge between her and her spouse. She realized that hiring a team of experts in their field and then not allowing them to stand in their genius was hurting her performance, the way her male counterparts precede her as a leader, and her marriage.
Tune into this week’s episode, Black Women are Dying Trying to Leave a Legacy at Their Jobs, to hear more about her story, and the things that you should be made aware of.
What You Learn:
- If you’ve been breaking your back trying to leave an impossible legacy at work, you are NOT alone
- A list of things you should no longer tolerate or be available for in the workplace
- The importance of having the right people in your corner to support you through your healing
- Instead of being trapped in the system, make the system work for you!
Featured on the Show:
- Check out my newsletter titled “Did You Know” on LinkedIn that covers Leadership and Personal Development Topics for Women, teaching you how to lead confidently and consciously using practical and spiritual concepts.
- Begin your healing journey by joining the Relationship Architect Academy and find the support you need today!
- Get on the Waitlist for my upcoming community for healing and supporting my Black and Brown sisters!
- Reach out to me on our Contact Page
- Learn more about how you can work directly with me
- Love the show? Leave a review of the show in Apple Podcasts (click the link to find out how).
- Follow me on Instagram!
- Find me on Facebook!