PODCAST EPISODE № 82
Black and Brown Women’s Conversations Around DEI… Hit Differently
by Anita Charlot
Click the ICON below to listen to Black and Brown Women’s Conversations Around DEI… Hit Differently:
There is something about speaking to an audience of Black and Brown women about the effects of corporate/workplace trauma that “hits different.”
We understand and can support each other without saying a word. Those facial expressions that say, “girrrrlllll, mmm hmmmm, I know that’s right, for real though,” make one feel seen, heard, and understood.
I had the pleasure of hosting a Masterclass this past week at the Flourish Media Conference in Miami, Florida, on “How to Heal from Corporate Trauma for Black and Brown Women,” which fed my soul.
The original layout for the masterclass was changed, but when you not only know your material but have lived it every day, you can shift on a dime, and that is precisely what happened.
Instead of being able to “take it to the wall” like I usually do, we stayed in the main assembly and had a “sister-to-sister” bonding moment.
Did it work?
See you in the episode to find out…
What You Learn:
- My recent experience at the Flourish Media Conference, and how it was soul cleansing
- Trauma does exist personally and professionally… whether you like it or not
- That if you’ve suffered corporate trauma, specifically when it comes to poor DEI training, you are not alone!
- A powerful way to be an effective DEI leader, even if you’re not a person of color
Featured on the Show:
- Check out my newsletter titled “Did You Know” on LinkedIn which covers Leadership and Personal Development Topics for Women, teaching you how to lead confidently and consciously using practical and spiritual concepts.
- Begin your healing journey by joining the Relationship Architect Academy and find the support you need today!
- Get on the Waitlist for my upcoming community for healing and supporting my Black and Brown sisters!
- Reach out to me on our Contact Page
- Learn more about how you can work directly with me
- Love the show? Leave a review of the show in Apple Podcasts (click the link to find out how).
- Follow me on Instagram!
- Find me on Facebook!
As an Executive Coach for Women, Professional Speaker, Corporate Metaphysician™, Author of The 5 Phases of Dating – The Grown-Ass Woman’s Guide to Attracting and Maintaining Authentic Relationships, and the Creator of The Happy Executive Woman™…
Anita teaches women of color how to heal from past relationships and corporate trauma, increase their confidence and improve their leadership skills.
She is a board member of the Women Impact Network and Women In Technology, where she focuses on coordinating and creating professional development training for the members.
Anita also coaches White allies on how to ACTivate Your Privilege!™ and is hired to speak and train as The Corporate Metaphysician™ at organizations willing to begin reversing corporate America’s trauma by taking an honest look at their “unconscious DEI efforts,” all using practical and metaphysical concepts.
Upcoming Speaking Engagements:
Recently featured in…
- ValientCEO Magazine!
- Speaker’s Magazine
For all coaching, media, or consulting inquiries, don’t hesitate to contact Anita at https://anitacharlot.com/contact.
To learn more about how to partner with Anita, go to https://anitacharlot.com/services.
To join the waiting list for the upcoming For My Black and Brown Sisters monthly membership community, go to bit.ly/formyblackandbrownsisters