PODCAST EPISODE № 35
A Return to Episode 4: How To Choose The “Right One”
by Anita Charlot
Listen to A Return to Episode 4: How To Choose The “Right One”:
Are you one of those women that have been trained to believe that the man in your life needs to match you in every way possible? Religion, education, background, financial status, industry, where you attended college, kids/no kids?
These are all great, but they do not necessarily have to match. In my coaching experience, these preconceived notions keep women single or married to the wrong man for the sake of following an outdated script.
Who says that he has to match your every demographic? Society, family, parents, religious organization, sorority, your “crew?” How many women do you know that have followed this script and are happy? How many are miserable? How many complain that their husbands just don’t “get them,” “see them,” or “know who they really are?”
Join me on the podcast this week as I share why following this outdated relationship script can and will keep you alone or stuck in a situation that seems to be a complication instead of a compliment in your life and what you can do about it.
Have you taken my free video training, “Can He Handle Your Grind?” Girl, what are you waiting for? It is not just for single women; it’s also for women already in a relationship or married. Click here to access the training. Once inside, you will understand why you can’t seem to attract the right one, how you woke up one day and realized you married the wrong one and what you can do about it.
What You Learn:
- Why being 100% similar to your partner can be a detriment to the relationship.
- How to find what you want through self-reflection and assessment.
- How to create a day in the life of your purrfectly authentic relationship.
- To attract what you really desire in a partner or spouse!
Featured on the Show:
- Take the free video training Can He Handle Your Grind? and learn more about your relationship habits than you thought possible in an hour!
- How to Date Successfully as a Professional Woman, 10 Tip Download Signature Course
- Learn more about how you can work directly with Anita
- Love the show? Leave a review of the show in Apple Podcasts (click the link to find out how).
- Follow me on Instagram!
- Find me on Facebook!