PODCAST EPISODE № 53
A Return to Episode 32: You are the Author of Your Own Life Story, What Will You Create?
by Anita Charlot
Listen to A Return to Episode 32: You are the Author of Your Own Life Story, What Will You Create?:
I ‘ve always had a vivid imagination even in childhood. Being a daughter of older parents and the youngest in my family meant that there was a lot of alone time. My childhood is where I grew to love reading, listening to music, and business.
I would get lost in my imagination traveling to the places I read about, seeing myself there, especially when things were chaotic or confusing. I could always retreat to my inner sanctum and create what I wanted or needed at that moment…
…And so can you!
The imagination, or as we call it as adults, visualization, can help you create the life that you want.
You are the author of your life story.
Meet me inside the episode as I share with you a few stories from my childhood and where my motivation came from, for wanting to be in business. And then I will give you a few things to consider so that you can begin to create your own life story, no matter how busy, tired, or frustrated you are.
See you inside the episode.
What You Learn:
- Understanding about your journey, where you came from, and where you’re going
- How my family shaped my career and who I am today as a duel-preneur
- That this journey may not be easy, but it is part of the process
- Be intentional and never stop creating!
Featured on the Show:
- Learn more about how you can work directly with Anita
- Love the show? Leave a review of the show in Apple Podcasts (click the link to find out how).
- Follow me on Instagram!
- Find me on Facebook!