PODCAST EPISODE № 64
A Return to Episode 49: DEI, Trauma, Corporate Responsibility, and Spirituality in the Workplace
by Anita Charlot
Listen to A Return to Episode 49: DEI, Trauma, Corporate Responsibility, and Spirituality in the Workplace:
Hey there, beautiful.
I’ve been relatively quiet this week or the past couple of weeks trying to determine what was safe to post on social media, including LinkedIn as I’m feeling all the feels of current events that have been re-traumatizing in many ways, so I’ve waited all week to create this post.
While so many positive things are happening in my world, my heart and soul still feel the energy of how so many others are suffering.
As an executive coach for women and a leader in my space, I can tell you that my clients are feeling it too. I feel many things are happening in the DEI space that as a Black and Indigenous person of color, I think is irresponsible, even though they are being created and launched with great intention. The awareness of this and how to address it has become a huge part of my educational and spiritual journey to get my doctorate in metaphysical psychology.
There has to be a better way, and I’m taking it upon myself to find it.
What You Learn:
- My plan to begin sharing more in the months to come for those who have been re-traumatized by the lack of awareness of your employers
- That it is important to hold space to grieve
- My thoughts on what leadership and corporations can do to begin creating and rolling out their DEI programs with the whole person in mind
- There has to be a better way, and I’m taking it upon myself to find it
Featured on the Show:
- Click HERE to learn more and join the Breakout Summit Speaker Series
- Check out Anita’s feature on Page 14 of the June Speaker’s Magazine Issue
- Learn more about how you can work directly with Anita
- Love the show? Leave a review of the show in Apple Podcasts (click the link to find out how).
- Follow me on Instagram!
- Find me on Facebook!